NY Times article written by Emily Kelly, wife of former NFL player, Rob Kelly, in which she openly talks about the serious consequences playing football has had on her husband. My husband, Rob Kelly, is a retired N.F.L. player. After five seasons as a safety beginning...
Trusted Advocacy For Injury and Disability Cases
Month: February 2018
- Bill Hochberg Featured in The News
- King 5 investigates how football players are treated by the Department of Labor and Industries and the Self-Insured Seattle Seahawks, including an interview with our very own William Hochberg!
- COVID-19 AFFECTED WORKERS
- Congratulations to Mary Lindquist for being honored with the 3rd annual Pathfinder Award for her outstanding work in education!
- I’m the Wife of a Former N.F.L. Player. Football Destroyed His Mind.